Last Updated 24th May 2018
We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information
- We will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with it.
- We will also use the information to help us understand you better.
- If you tell us, you don’t want to receive messages we will stop sending them.
- We will put in place measures to protect your information and keep it secure.
- We will respect your data protection rights and aim to give you control over your own information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and the information on this page explains how we collect and disseminate information.
Personal information means details which identify you or could be used to identify you, such as your name and contact details, your travel arrangements and purchase history. It may also include information about how you use our websites and mobile applications.
All information provided will only be used for the stated purposes to which you have agreed and in accordance with the currently applicable UK Data Protection legislation. Information provided will not be shared with any third party except specifically agreed by you, or to comply with the law or to protect the safety of officers, candidates and members of the public or third party employees. (TF?)
This website is hosted on a server in a secure data centre and we have taken appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Links to other websites
Service and Site Updates
The website is provided as is and, where possible, we report any issues via our Facebook and Twitter accounts to keep you informed.